UPDATE 8/5/2012: I already have the testers I need for this pattern. Stayed tuned for future announcements!
I really need a few experienced/inexperienced crocheters, who are decent at math, to test my X-Stitch Shirttail Top Pattern and some of my future patterns. As a form of payment, I would like to give my pattern testers 2 of my patterns for free – currently for sale and any future patterns – testers’ choice.
I need crocheters who can:
- Check my math
- Check my written patterns for typos, grammar and consistency
- Crochet a different size than my prototype and model
- Give general constructive criticism
I am not looking for perfection! I think beginners make excellent pattern testers because we crochet veterans sometimes forget what its like to be a newby. I figure 2 or 3 testers per pattern would give me a variety of help. I am going to put together a non-disclosure agreement that will need to be signed.
If you are interested, please do the following:
- Follow my blog and read it regularly.
- When I post a “Pattern Tester Wanted” post, comment on it and let me know or email me at deedum36 at gmail dot com and I will get back to you.
- You will have to inform me of your desire to test a pattern each time I put out a request.
So, I need pattern testers for my X-Stitch Shirttail Top. Go here for some pattern details.