I just joined Craftsy about 3 months ago and its already one of my favorite new websites! Here’s an excerpt: from the home page:
Welcome to Craftsy!
We’re a community of people who love to make things – learning from, inspiring and helping one another.
A list of what this website offers:
- Online video courses, ranging from 0$ to 39$, in Cake Decorating, Food Craft, Gardening, Crocheting, Knitting, Holiday, Jewelry, Paper Crafts, Quillting, Sewing, Spinning, and Weaving.
- “Craftsy Workshops are tutorials from amazing designers that include the pattern, instructions, and step-by-step photos. And, the BEST part: you’ll never get stuck…just ask the pattern designer for help!”, $11.99 to $15.99.
- Patterns, free and for sale. This is my favorite part of the website. The listings are very clear, the pics are big, and your purchased pattern is downloaded from their servers. If you want to list your patterns, this place is way better than Etsy and Ravelry because there are no fees, listing is fast and easy, and THERE ARE NO FEES! Craftsy is where I sell the most patterns.
- Project listings, just like on Ravelry.
- A Blog
- A Page called, “Deals”, with listings for yarn, fabric and assorted supplies. I haven’t explored this yet.
The entire website is clean and easy to read and navigate. Lots of stuff but not too busy! Check it out! Comment below if you find anything cool over there I need to know about.